Friday, February 22, 2013

Love Love Love This

Everyone who knows me, knows I am a sucker for Cheesy movies and Love Stories!! The Cheesier the better. A couple of months ago I saw the movie Pitch Perfect and boy was it GREAT!!! Since the first time I saw it in November I have watched it maybe 10 times. I now know all of the words and songs. From this movie I fell in love with some artists I had never heard before, one being LuLu and the Lampshades. In the movie the character Beca (played by Anna Kendrick, 90210) did an audition for an A Capella singing group and her audition song was from LuLu. After hearing it I had to find it. I found the original, I like it but I love Anna's version better. My Lyrics: "I've got my ticket for the long way 'round, The one with the prettiest of views, It's got mountains, It's got rivers, It's got sights to give you shivers, But it sure would be prettier with you..." Enjoy, definitely on my poetic side.

Side Note: I sooooo wish it was longer :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment