Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's SUNDAY!!! (My Oprah Yell Voice)

This lovely afternoon I will go with a selection that is near and dear to my heart right now. And because it is Sunday! it will be a gospel selection. Every single time this song comes on and it just changes my mood makes me smile and I sing my life away. I told my sister the other night that I was going to start putting out YouTube videos so I can get discovered. I just want to be a one hit wonder LOL is that too much to ask for??? Anywho, this afternoons song of choice is by Tamela Mann. The line that makes me melt... "take me to the King, I don't have much to bring, my heart is torn in pieces, its my offering, lay me at the thrown, leave me there alone, to gaze upon your glory and sing to you this song." love it love it love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment