Thursday, February 28, 2013

Don't Judge Me...

For some unknown reason Rocko has always been near and dear to my heart. Maybe its the hoodrat that lives deep deep deep inside of me, but he always has a tune that makes me tap my foot a little bit, no I'm lying a lot of bit, his beats make me do my hood girl two step and I get sooo excited when I hear this song in my car and especially when I am out and about. I kind of feel like I loose some I.Q. points when I listen to him, but I just cant help it. Lyric Time "Take money, I'm macho hoe, If I finess you out yo' dough, thats nacho dough...You said that was yours, survey said, thats nachos, you said that you run the town, streets say, thats nachos" Yea I know, just come along and loose some brain cells with me hahaha!!





No comments:

Post a Comment