Saturday, February 9, 2013

Eureka!! lol

Driving home with my Zune on shuffle and and oldie but goodie came on. Back when 2 Chainz was known as the eloquent Tity Boi, he was still as ratchet as they come. He made a classic song called "Boo" while the chorus is quite hilarious, it is the entire first verse that takes me all the way down. The exact part that makes me throw my hands in the air and yell "aaaaayyyyeee" is approximately 1:25 on the attached video and also happens to be a mix of my favorite lyric as well as when the beat drops simultaneously. The line " I just call her boo, I think her name is Ana, I met her in Miami, she say she from Atlanta." while the lyric does not incite much creativity the beat dropping is what makes it oh so poetic!!  While listening please be sure to pay attention to the ad libs because they are the cheese on top of this Pizza!! Here you go...
* Side note* watch the girl who is dancing next to the black car by herself as she does the traditional hood song bounce the entire video

No comments:

Post a Comment