Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grammy Inspiration

Watching the Grammy's and I got inspired to post. I am soooo excited for Frank Ocean I could just kick something LOL. I was in my room cheering when he won you would have thought he was my brother. The highlight for me was that for each award he was nominated for they played his song Pyramids which is one of my FAVORITE songs on his album, always gets me rockin'. While the video is very explicit and should be in the ratchet category lol it is artistic and we all know that Frank is nothing less than Poetic!!! Lines please.... "Pimpin in my convos, bubbles in my champagne, let it be some jazz playin, top floor motel suite twisting cigars floor model tv with the VCR, got rubies in my *darn* chain, whip aint got no gas tank, but it still got wood grain..." ha! I know its the entire first verse give or take a few lines but what can I say. Just play the song. *Warning video shows nudity fyi lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment