Saturday, February 9, 2013

All Things Ratchet and Poetic

So the other day I was inspired to create a blog that was dedicated to Music and specifically lyrics of songs from every possible genre. My close friends and family know that music plays a big role in my life. As a child and now also as an adult people get mad at me because I know a looooot of songs. My sisters friends used to hate me because on road trips and long car rides I would sing along with the radio or CD and sing every song every word without skipping a beat. They would often try to "stump" me like "I bet she doesnt know this song," yet I always did LOL. What can I say I just love love music. My favorite of course is R&B and and Neo-soul but I listen to just about everything except classical and hard core heavy metal. Plus ratchet ratchet hood music holds a special place in my heart (hints the name of the blog), I dont know what it is but I just cant contain myself from dancing and singing along, in my car and in my room "I cant stop dancing." In my past with a bit of liquid courage I have been known to dance to it for several hours without sitting, I know, I know... *holds down head in shame* Well come along on this ride with me as week by week I will be posting some of my favorite songs, videos, and lyrics old and new. Feel free to leave comments and send emails to feature one of your favorite songs as well. Ill make this as interactive as possible. Let the fuuuuun Begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment