Saturday, May 18, 2013

Power Trip J Cole

I think that I am addicted to this song right now. Love the beat, love J. Cole's story, and Miguel what can I say, I am probably his biggest fan in the world. He is actually what drew me to this song I couldnt get the chorus out of my head. I am literally humming it as I type. I first heard the song in my Frank Ocean Pandora station and kept thinking it was Drake (because I have to listen to Pandora at work friendly volumes) Then the boo asked me if I had seen the video and I hadnt so he pulled it up for me. I was a little disturbed after I saw the video, for those who havent seen it I'll just let you watch. For those who have... What in the world??? lol. So while I love J's delievery of the story my fav lyric has to go to Miguel, mainly because he has such a beautiful voice "would you believe me if  I said I'm in love? Baby, I want you to want me..." Just watch the video and of course listen to the lyrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment