Monday, April 1, 2013

My God is AWESOME!!

I was riding in the car with my sister and nephew last night listening to Praise 102.5 and I heard what sounded like my favorite gospel song right now Awesome by Charles Jenkins and Fellowhip Chicago playing but the beat had a little more bass to it and it had some solo spots. LOL I was bobbing my head and was like man I love this!! it must be the remix to my jam. A lady was singing then a guy came in and their voices were astounding. Then there was a beat drop and a rapper came in he had a great flow (now I do not like gospel rap, other than Lecrae lol) so I had to find out who this was. After a quick Google search which was pretty much me typing in Charles Jenkins Awesome Remix and there it was!! I found out that it is on the Canton Jones: Kingdom Business 4 album and it was Pastor Charles Jenkins feat Jessica Reedy, Issac, and Da Truth. Now I love both versions so you can listen to both below. My lyrics for this song is the entire song I love it soo much I couldn't just pick out an absolute fav!! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!!

Original:


Remix:

No comments:

Post a Comment